The investment required to open a ACFN- The ATM Franchise is between $60,000-$75,000. There is an initial fee of $25,000 which grants you the license to run a business under the ACFN- The ATM Franchise name.
A C F N Is Your " Part-time Franchise For A Full-time Retirement"
Many franchisees that purchased an ACFN franchise stated one of the main reasons for their decision to be the ability to start the business without interfering with or interrupting current income generating activities. The ACFN business can in most cases be scaled and adjusted to fit a franchisee's ...
Season Of Growth
It seems that almost each way we turn lately we are bound to hear some sort of discouraging news about the economy. We hear how downtrodden things are and it might seem, to some of you, that the right thing to do is to hold on tight, don"™t do a whole lot, ride out this storm, and hope for the best...
Acfn Acquires A Portfolio $$
Approximately one year ago we decided to look at acquisitions as an additional strategy to grow our business. Many of our competitors are active acquirers and use that strategy to grow their business in addition to organic growth. By combining both the organic growth achieved every month by our exce...
Words Of Wisdom From A Successful Franchisee
Hi, my name is John B., and this is how ACFN has changed my life. For most of my life I have been in construction, and obviously working very hard for my money in extreme outdoor conditions. I learned that to have the life I wanted to lead, I needed to start making my money work hard for me instea...
ACFN knows what it takes to succeed in developing and operating your own ATM franchise business. All new franchisees attend an extensive, three-day training session in our offices in San Jose, CA. We cover a wide-range of topics during this class to provide franchisees with the knowledge and expertise needed to start an ATM business, including:
* Overview of the ATM industry
* The ACFN Franchise business model
* ACFN's competitive advantages
* Our target audience and effective marketing strategy
* Meet our team - presentations from all departments
Franchisees benefit from a strong network of central office operational and marketing support. ACFN's marketing strategies and services provide the competitive edge that every business should have in their toolboxes.
As an ACFN franchisee, you'll have access to:
1. National databases of business to conduct market research and identify businesses that meet the initial ATM placement criteria. We help develop and provide franchisees with a segmented list of these businesses in the agreed upon radius of operation.
2. Marketing materials to help interest prospective businesses in our ATM Program and to maximize the chances of securing a contract for ATM placement. Our team works to contact and contract locations for the placement of your ATMs.
3. Lead tracking software, which enables you to view the activity of your leads.
4. Support for scheduling and completing ATM installations once an agreement is signed with additional support during installation to ensure correct programming.
5. Complete monitoring and service support after installation in addition to on-going performance monitoring of processing and accounting functions.
Franchise can be run from home.
Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 1
Absentee ownership of franchise is allowed.
No prior experience required.
To calculate how much income a franchise owner can do at ACFN- The ATM Franchise, may vary on factors like location, size etc., On the other side as a business owner your goals to maintain the quality of service while streaming sales high and expenses low. As any other franchise may include rent/mortgage, staffing/family, inventory supplies, utilities, administrative costs vise vera. Location to location and seasons the months costs may vary. Most franchises start up costs are typically fixed and they will cover most of the initial operating costs like signage, furniture, decoration and renovations.
Legal Disclaimer: This information is not a franchise offering for ACFN- The ATM Franchise and should not be construed as such. The Franchise Mall makes every effort to maintain accurate franchise data but does not guarantee nor assume liability for incorrect data. We recommend that anyone seriously interested in pursuing an ACFN- The ATM Franchise franchise opportunity, review that franchise's Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) with an attorney and accountant.