* 98% of companies use some form of personnel staffing
* Predominately staffs employees in administrative and industrial fields
* 3 million people per day are employed by staffing companies
* 79% of staffing employees work full time, virtually the same as the rest of the work force
* Mostly staffs employees in the health care field such as nurses and allied healthcare workers
* With a shortage of nurses and the new healthcare reform this program is in high demand
* Recession resistant
* Provides non-medical home care and service assistants to individuals who desire help doing daily tasks
* Offers four services: Daily Living Assistance & Senior Services; Personal Concierge; Homemaker's Services; and Parent's Helper
* 9 out of 10 seniors prefer to grow old in their home
* Provides a full-service, direct-hire recruiting franchise opportunity
* Recruits highly sought accounting, engineering, information systems, human resource, and sales professionals
Veterans Discount: 20% off Franchise Fee
The investment required to open a @Work Personnel Services Franchise is between $91,500-$149,500. There is an initial franchise fee of $35,000 which grants you the license to run a business under the @Work Personnel Services name.
2 weeks total: one week at corporate and one week at franchisee's location.
Newsletter, Meetings, Toll-free phone line, Internet, Security/safety procedures, Field operations/evaluations
Co-op advertising, Ad slicks, Regional advertising
32% of all franchisees own more than one unit
Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 2 - 4
Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed. (100% of current franchisees are owner/operators)
To calculate how much income a franchise owner can do at @Work Personnel Services Franchise, may vary on factors like location, size etc., On the other side as a business owner your goals to maintain the quality of service while streaming sales high and expenses low. As any other franchise may include rent/mortgage, staffing/family, inventory supplies, utilities, administrative costs vise vera. Location to location and seasons the months costs may vary. Most franchises start up costs are typically fixed and they will cover most of the initial operating costs like signage, furniture, decoration and renovations.
Legal Disclaimer: This information is not a franchise offering for @Work Personnel Services and should not be construed as such. The Franchise Mall makes every effort to maintain accurate franchise data but does not guarantee nor assume liability for incorrect data. We recommend that anyone seriously interested in pursuing a @Work Personnel Services franchise opportunity, review that franchise's Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) with an attorney and accountant.
3215 Governor John Sevier Hwy.