Nonmedical in-home & senior care
* 98% of companies use some form of personnel staffing
* Predominately staffs employees in administrative and industrial fields
* 3 million people per day are employed by staffing companies
* 79% of staffing employees work full time, virtually the same as the rest of the work force
* Mostly staffs employees in the health care field such as nurses and allied healthcare workers
* With a shortage of nurses and the new healthcare reform this program is in high demand
* Recession resistant
* Provides non-medical home care and service assistants to individuals who desire help doing daily tasks
* Offers four services: Daily Living Assistance & Senior Services; Personal Concierge; Homemaker's Services; and Parent's Helper
* 9 out of 10 seniors prefer to grow old in their home
* Provides a full-service, direct-hire recruiting franchise opportunity
* Recruits highly sought accounting, engineering, information systems, human resource, and sales professionals
Veterans Discount: 20% off Franchise Fee
The investment required to open a @Work HelpingHands Services Franchise is between $91,500-$149,500. There is an initial franchise fee of $35,000 which grants you the license to run a business under the @Work HelpingHands Services name.
@work Helpinghands Services
Everyone could use a little help. @WORK HelpingHands Services makes it easy. We concentrate on four main areas of service including daily living assistance and senior services, personal concierge, homemaker's services and parents' helper services. Now you can pick the desired care services right...
2 weeks total: one week at corporate and one week at franchisee's location.
Newsletter, Meetings, Toll-free phone line, Internet, Security/safety procedures, Field operations/evaluations
Franchise can be run from home.
60% of all franchisees own more than one unit
Number of employees needed to run franchised unit: 3
Absentee ownership of franchise is NOT allowed. (100% of current franchisees are owner/operators)
Your income potential as a @Work HelpingHands Services Franchise entrepreneur depends vastly on many factors. As an entrepreneur, the goals to achieve are related to expanding sales while lowering your operation costs and increasing the quality of your products and or services. Each month your operating costs can include royalty fees, mortgage / rent, supplies for products, staffing, utilities, bookwork, stationary and other items. From one month to the next, you may find your costs fluctuate, but your up-front costs are, for the most part, fixed and they will cover most of the initial setup of equipment, signage and renovations.
Legal Disclaimer: This information is not a franchise offering for @Work HelpingHands Services and should not be construed as such. The Franchise Mall makes every effort to maintain accurate franchise data but does not guarantee nor assume liability for incorrect data. We recommend that anyone seriously interested in pursuing a @Work HelpingHands Services franchise opportunity, review that franchise's Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) with an attorney and accountant.